NATIONAL RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS DAY
Observed on February 17th, National Random Acts of Kindness Day has grown in popularity each year. It is celebrated by individuals, groups and organizations nationwide to encourage acts of kindness.
Ideas for Random Acts of Kindness
- Wheel out your neighbor’s trash can or cut their grass.
- Write positive notes to people to make them smile.
- Plant a tree or flower for someone.
- Adopt~ Don’t shop!
- Compliment a parent on their child’s behavior.
- Send an encouraging email or text.
- Drink more water for yourself.
- Put in extra quarters for dryers at laundromats.
- Recycle your papers, plastics and glass.
- Make a get well package for a coworker or friend.
So on Valentine’s day you are reminded to tell yourself and your loved ones that they are special.
On Random Acts of Kindness day, lets show lots of others they are special as well.